Friday 6 July 2012

Braybrook Bakehouse - Braybrook Shopping Center, Braybrook


Braybrook Bakehouse - Braybrook Shopping Center, Cnr Ashley St & Ballarat Rd, Braybrook $4.50

Can't say to much for the area or the establishment but lets face it, I had one thing on my mind and one thing only. I am talking pork. The downside of this pork roll was the bread. Far to soft and chewy, almost like a hotdog roll, and the salad was not the freshest but still passable. If it was not for those simple but significant things, this squealer could be a winner. The hot BBQ pork was delicious and the chilli left my lips burning for an hour. Now thats what I want. Soy sauce and BBQ sauce soaked up the last few bites and creates a higher taste that was not at the start. A real creeper.

Bread 2/5
Salad 2.5/5
Meat 4.5/5
Chilli 4/5
Overall 7.5/10

Ingredients: mayo, pat'e, carrot, coriander, spring onion, cucumber, BBQ pork, soy sauce, BBQ sauce, chilli

No comments:

Post a Comment